Friday, January 12, 2007

For Those Helping Me Take Care of Myself

  1. The massage that I just received from a graduate student in Pscyhology who focuses on trauma and helps me realize some of the mind-body connections
  2. Mom got a massage today too.
  3. The acupunture that I received this morning to help raise my theshold, get my digestion back in order, and mitigate the migraines
  4. My conversation with Mom. I'm so grateful that I was finally able to talk with her after 3 attempts.
  5. The couple that's meeting me tonight at shul, so I can go and say Kaddish for Grandma (today is shloshim), but don't have to be there alone.
  6. The services this woman is offering me helping me get organized and find people to do repairs on my place.
  7. The Alzheimer's Association is offering all of these support groups, which I haven't made it to yet, but I feel releaved just knowing that they're out there.

No comments: