- comments to my blog
- my sister's trying to set me up, which is kinda sweet
- conversation with my niece and nephew - i love them so much!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Monday, August 27, 2007
Saturday, August 25, 2007
- card from Sanchi
- email from first date guy
- book club and party tomorrow
- neighbors back in town
- my work/research
- my dad, sister, niece, nephew, and Mom's cousin = my last bit of family (other than Mom)
- meditation timer clock
- found meditation group at school and they are non-religious/dogmatic
Friday, August 24, 2007
Monday, August 20, 2007
Friday, August 17, 2007
- Friends who have shown me a lot of support, even just calling or meeting me for a meal - it makes a big difference
- That Jerry and I got to have our relationship autopsy
- That I managed to get SOME work done today
- That I'll have lots of people to connect with when I go to Kansas City, and when I return there will likely be lots of stuff going on here
- My advisor believes in my work and in the future of my career
Monday, August 13, 2007
Okay, I certainly got off track with this. But, I'm going to make an effort to start up again.
- Met with my therapist and gave space to working through the breakup trauma.
- Neighbor reached out to me and is a great source of support.
- Took a bike ride to a coffee shop and ran into a friend. It made me feel not so alone - like people are out there if I just go. And it felt good to get a little exercise.
- I'm proud of myself for having not contacted Jerry and for having not let myself be treated badly anymore!