- Jerry made me dinner last night. He had that look of affection in his eyes again when he looked at me.
- My friends met for writing group last night afterwards, which helped me prepare for upcoming conference.
- A friend offered for me to share her room with her at the conference.
- I'm enjoying not having a schedule right now - just doing things as I please and being kinda hidden away at my home.
- Jerry invited me to his meet his family.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Monday, March 19, 2007
- home is clean!
- PP is coming to visit!
- Jerry gave me his tv, so I gave mine to a classmate, so she gave me a gift certificate for a manicure.
- great time with friends yesterday - and I'm starting to feel accepted with them
- enormous flexibility in my schedule right now
- we're looking at scheduling a defense for my master's thesis = me getting the degree finally
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
- Jerry made me filet mignon for dinner last night
- Friend came over to watch Gilmore Girls and we just chilled
- I'm finally getting a hair cut today
- I ordered something from a catalog and they sent the wrong color, so now I get the wrong color ones for free and the color that I did order also - which arrived yesterday
- I found this great little Budda statue at an antique store which looks amazing in my garden
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Wednesday, March 7, 2007
- Alzheimer's Association support group - there's one woman who shows up who is much older but has a similar situation to mine; however we've all noted that I've got a much better handle on the situation - it was nice to have that perspective.
- Had nice sushi dinner with Jerry last night
- Beautiful weather
- Had acupunture yesterday which really helped with my digestive track
Saturday, March 3, 2007
- *A* and Jerry finally met, and it went well.
- Had a blast with *A* at this big art show.
- Jerry went with me to the Vagina Monologues, saving me when no one else would go, and he seemed to actually enjoy it too :)
- Fixed up my back porch, which was relaxing and looks great.
- Lots of activities this weekend and work to do, but in a nice balance.
- Its Purim tonight! And, I have a friend to go to services with - Jerry even seemed somewhat interested in going, which wierds me out, but is nice.
- I ordered a book on traveling around Berkeley and Oakland, and I'll put off worrying about the trip until then - thanks for the advice of breaking it down into steps Gail.