Sunday, June 17, 2007
- Jerry is making a lot of effort to treat me better, and it really shows. He spoke with his mother yesterday about issues she's having with Jerry's dad, and Jerry sort of spoke about me as a role model in these regards.
- Jerry took me out for sushi yesterday; ah filled a big craving!
- Spent Friday at this incredible spa for Jerry's birthday - got a couple's massage, hung out in a eucaplytus steam room, hot tub, incedible dinner, ah it was great!
- I'm typing on my new computer! The screen is super big.
- I'm almost done with my paper that's due tomorrow.
Thursday, June 7, 2007
- Went for a gorgeous hike yesterday; its feels good to get exercise and be outside.
- One of my team members said something really nice to me - John said: You've been on this project for 2 years now; of course your name should be on the publications.
- My garden has grown to look incredible - lots of fresh herbs.
- Jerry and I had the most amazing time in bed last night - things are improving!!!! He held me really tight at a couple of points, and it just made me really feel loved.