Monday, January 22, 2007

Connecting With Others

  1. Queer marathon last night. I got a lot of studying done and even some direction from someone who has already written her thesis. I'm going to stop coding and start writing, which I hope gives me a big push.
  2. That when I called up friends who had invited me over to watch the "L Word" and told them that I was with this group of 6 people who wanted to come over also and watch, that they were open and seemed not to mind. (What an awkward situation to have to ask!) But it might turn into a weekly thing.
  3. That feeling of not being alone. A woman last night was going through a sudden breakup where her girlfriend wouldn't talk about anything, and it made me feel better knowing that I wasn't the only one dealing with people in this sort of situation.

No comments: